Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Half Christmas Eve!


Tomorrow is the annual 'Half' Christmas...

How much have you gotten done on your list??? ;-)


I haven't been on here in a bit, though have been knitting away on my Mom's (decided against starting SILs for now) Reader's wrap.. it's slow going as we've still got so much unpacking to do and I am only half way through Harry... so knitting's been a bit on the back burner.

I wanted to remind everyone, newbies especially of our contest...

here's the original post

Hope you're christmas knitting is coming along nicely! :-)

2 comments:

Kim said...

You just had to mention that didn't you. I've gotten one hat and one scarf completed. But I don't have pictures of them so I haven't posted that on the blog as of yet. Hopefully soon. Now I just need to get more done.

Michelle said...

Well Kim, you're way ahead of me.. I'm only 4" into a 55" reader's wrap for my Mom. :-)