I have just joined this KAL and honestly I am not sure yet about all the patterns I am going to use for my Christmas Knits. All I can say for now, is that I will be knitting only for family members and friends who I know appreciate hand-made presents...
Here is my list for now, but it might change:
- 2 pairs of Socks for my kids (my pattern)
- Socks for my DH, Mom and my Step-Dad, using my own pattern
- Hat and Scarf for DH - or maybe that one (?)
- Hats, scarves and mittens for my kids
- 2 sweaters for my kids and DH: I am actually considering making this set
- Slippers for my MIL, an Aunt, and friends x 4 - I have never made seamless slippers, and I also want to try felted slippers.
Oh, and a Scarf for... moi! I have been wanting to make that one for a long time, and Christmas will be the opportunity I was waiting for!
And now, this is a photo of my kids and I at Santa's Village last month.