In honor of my recent trip to DC I give you the Capitol's Tree!
And as someone else said, I will likely be updating this list, but I wanted to get down the things I know I have now. (Hey Michelle.. for the contest.. LOL Do the 17 things I'm making for co-workers count as one lump some, or each co-worker? LOL)
- Dishrag/Towel or Facecloth/Bath Sets (17 and counting) for my co-workers in my own department
- Facecloth/Bath set for our Secretary and all around Grandma Fannie
- Secret Project for fellow KAL'er 1
- Secret Project for fellow KAL'er 2
- Secret Project for fellow KAL'er 3
- Secret Project for Sister who may visit the blog
- Secret Project for Friend who may visit the blog
- Gift for Katie (I'm struggling here ya'll.. what's good for a 5 year old? Stuffed toy? Hat? Sweater? Hat and Scarf Set? Blanket? I'm debating a blanket made from dishcloth letter patterns and pictures then put all together - would a kid actually like that tho?)
- Scarf for fellow Knitter Anna at work
- Scarf or lap blanket for Julie
- Gift for mom
- Triangular Scarf for mom in the silk I got her like.. eons ago.
[Edit: HAH. Exactly 6 months today :D Go me!]