Friday, November 9, 2007

Finished Christmas Gift

Well, I have finally completed one (yes 1) Christmas gift so far! Some socks for my Mom in Knit Picks Felici yarn- Firefighter colorway! The kiddos broke my digital camera (the SECOND one in a year) so I cannot post pics ;o(

OTN: a black & purple scarf for my eldest daughter in black & purple stripes, all in garter stitch with the color changing every 20 rows. A "wand" holder from Harry Potter Knits- the Dragon Scale one I'm doing in green with size 3 needles for my youngest son (he is studying to become a Music Teacher and needed a holder for his directing "wand"). Another pair of socks using Lorna's Laces sport weight yarn in Pioneer colorway for Hubby.

Still planned: a pair of socks for a dear friend, some wash cloth sets for sisters, a tie for my Father, something for my new 3 year-old niece (my brother just got married two weeks ago), and now my oldest son as requested a AFGHAN in black & shades of blue! I am thinking of crocheting this since I crochet so much faster than knit. Or, maybe I will finally set up my knitting machine that has been in the box since bought 3 years ago and give it a try for the afghan.

No comments: