Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally a Finished Object

Wahoo! I actually am extremely close to having other's finished but had to put them on hold for week or so..

Here's my revised list and the FO

I'm going to do it by family as it makes it easier on my 'mind'...

Crothers'
Walt - ribbed hat (OTN)
Kathy - Felted Bag (next up)
Leila - Felted Bag
Suzanne - Happy Hat (FINISHED)
Conor - Black and red hat

Malach, Rochester
MIL - Felted Bag
FIL - Hmmm?
Joe - Ribbed Hat
Michelle - Felted Bag
Joey - Snowman Hat (needs buttons)
Elijah - Snowman Hat (needs Buttons)
Andrea - Snowman Hat (needs Buttons)

Malach, Pittsburgh
Sarah - Felted Bag

Malach, Wilkes-Barre
John - Ribbed Hat
Abby - Blue hat, Mittens, Scarf, Crayon Scarf
JJ - Dragon Hat, Mittens, Scarf, Crayon Scarf
Chelsea - Snowman Hat, Spongebob Hat,

Teachers
Pencil Scarf x2
Bus Drivers ?? still thinking

Mystery items x6

I think I can get this done... I'm the little engine that could.. and I'm going to make a concerted effort to try! ;-)

Blogger isn't cooperating on the adding of the photo right now.. so if you want to see it you can stop by my blog...

No comments: