- I finished one pair of Fiber Trends Felt Clogs (for my dad). I also added traction - see how! I'd definitely recommend this pattern. If you have any questions about it feel free to drop me a line at my blog.
- I've decided not to even buy the wool for the other 4 pairs of Felt Clogs until I get to England. (I'm moving November 10th and the other pairs are for my BF's grandma, mom, and aunts.)
- I've been knitting away on my sister's 10 foot scarf. See the progress here.
- I've almost finished all the dishcloths. Last weekend my best friend and I went to Granville Island to buy handmade soaps for them all. I'll post about that and add the link soon.
- I haven't even cast on my mom's stole... but I already apologized that it won't be done.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Progress is being made!
Things are going well on the Christmas Knitting here.