Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mrs. Claus here...

Hello everyone! I hope your christmas knitting is coming along nicely! :-) I'm about 1/4 done with my mom's reader's wrap and am thinking that I might not be making more of these for my other family members... It's taking a long time (though right now my knitting time is quite limited...) I may have to re-think my list... At least I'm figuring this out now.. :-)

we've had a few newbies in the last couple weeks... welcome welcome welcome!

I will be leaving this weekend for our camp. I'll bring some knitting with me, but I know that I almost never have time to knit when I'm there... I think I'll bring scarves from my christmas knits list! :-) Brainless knitting that can be done fairly quickly and can stand the interruptions...

I will not have internet while at camp, so I'll be unable to add any newbies from this Saturday morning until the 19th. Please don't think I've forgotten you... I'm just away from my computer!

In the meantime.. happy knitting!

1 comment: