Saturday, August 18, 2007

Checking it Twice

Am I the only one completely revising my original list? Gah! Mark now wants socks. My sister will also get a Paws to Remember scarf/stole now, and there will be many Wick socks for a host of women.

That is, if I ever finish this baby blanket. I'm almost done with repeat #2, and then I'm going to measure... I think I might be about 30% done. Oh? And let's not forget Mark's surprise blankie, which he thinks I've simply forgotten. I'll just work on it when he's not around...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean - I think until I get down to it and start things in earnest, I'll keep making changes too!

Kim said...

You're not the only one making changes at all! In fact I'll be revising mine soon. I'm just going to wait until after I get moved before I do so.