Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An eye-opening list

I was all set to make these really cute ruffly scarves for all the women I know...then I realized that they all got scarves last year.

Men's socks: Dad, Grandpa, Matt, Mike
Progress: turned heel on first sock of eight!

Women's socks: Helen, Sandra, Mom

Progress: one pair + one footlet for Mom completed

Scarves: Jeff, Brandan, Christina
Progress: ruffly scarf for Christina completed

Women's gloves: Arlette, Laura
Progress: complete!

Hats: Rebecca, Fritz, Lauren, Susie, Mike W.
Progress: Rebecca's hat completed

Lace rib shrug: Cathy

I also have three boys (4, 2, 1) and at least three girls (6, 5, infant) to knit for. I may need to make five or six more quick gifts, for people I may or may not see. But there are so many cute Christmas ornament patterns out there, I'm sure I can pick a few and make them en masse over a weekend. Plus I have two women's scarves already finished, without a recipient.

Yanno, seeing it all written out, it really seems doable now.

No comments: